October 9, 2012

Body-Worn Processor Tank/Cami Tutorial

I will preface this post by saying that I am a relatively amateur seamstress. And my sewing machine hates stretchy fabric. And it was 2:00 am when I took these photos, so they are awful. Beyond that, I think the directions are relatively simple for this tank top. It holds the Neptune processors very nicely, and the cords stay in place with just enough ability to move, allowing the headpiece to stay on better.

Click on the pictures for a larger version with instructions. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! It was late, I was tired, and it's not my best work, but it's just an undershirt, right?

 








 

The original cami top that we received as a gift from another family had a velcro enclosure on the middle pocket area to hold extra cord. You could put velcro on the other pockets as well if you wanted to use the Neptune without the clip. However, most of the time we just clip Audrena's Neptune into the pocket, and it works well.

The side pockets are pretty necessary because they position the processor so that we can do diaper changes and car seats without the processor digging into Audrena's back. It makes everything a little more comfortable!

We have some cami tops with the spaghetti straps and some tank tops like you see here. It doesn't seem to make a difference, so it just boils down to preference.

I'm taking my tired eyes to bed now. Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment